The Futura Pro, thought out in every detail, was developed for multi-day tours where comfort must not be lacking. The hiking backpack therefore has the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back system. This provides maximum back ventilation due to the innovative mesh. In addition, the moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts allow energy-saving carrying. Thanks to the clear division of the compartments, items can be stored easily and effectively in the lid compartment, in side bellows pockets, in the separate bottom compartment and in the spacious main compartment.
Your optimal companion for:
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Compression straps
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
210D PA RECYCLED
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.