The pro child carrier comes with an integrated, separately useable daypack for quick runs to the changing room. There is also a fixed sun roof and a mirror for a quick rear-view of the child on the back. The load is transferred perfectly, thanks to the new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system. The child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side entry and the easy-to-use harness system ensure safety, guaranteed by the TÜV GS safety seal of approval.
Child: 22 kg
Baggage: 2 kg
Suitable for children from about 8 months. The child should be able to sit upright independently.
The Kid Comfort Pro is the new version of the Kid Comfort 3.
Your optimal companion for:
- VariSlide System
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Includes a day pack
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- fixed sun canopy
- Rear view mirror
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.