The super-robust forest-school backpack recommended by and developed with the state association, Wald- und Naturkindergärten in Bayern e.V., is naturally extremely simple to use and carries all the necessities for survival: Drinking bottle, meal, saw, dungarees and all the found treasures.
Your optimal companion for:
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable sitting mat
- Wet laundry compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- Extra hardwearing backpack designed in collaboration by the Bavarian Association of Forest Schools
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children’s shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Velcro compartment inside for a saw or other woodland tools
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.