Free Motion LIVEAXIS Chest F700—the world’s first cable-based strength training system featuring progressive resistance throughout every movement. LIVEAXIS was created from the Free Motion belief that stability, resistance and free movement are vital to fitness. Replicate movements in sport and life and let the machine adjust to you. Unlock your full potential with LIVEAXIS. Free Motion LIVEAXIS Chest F700 features a dynamic sliding cable system providing the latest in fitness technology.
The Free Motion LIVEAXIS Chest F700 targets muscles in the shoulders, arms and chest. Live-sliding pulleys follow your path of movement—offering progressive resistance and optimum muscle activation throughout your entire exercise. Plus, it helps engage the synergistic stabilizing muscles to improve overall strength, balance and core power. Its purpose is to functionally train the upper body to work together in pushing movements. Adjustable arms allow for greater optimization of press and fly movements.
- Weight: 580 lbs. (264 kg)
- Warranty: 3-Year Ball Bearings, Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stack, 1-Year Cables, Linear Bearings, Labor
- Dimensions: 50”Lx 102”W x 74”H (127 x 259 x 188 cm)
- Resistance: 1 arm to 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- Cable: Extensive cable travel allows for a full exercise flexion of 31 per arm (79 cm).
- Shroud: Yes
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs.