The dual sternum straps provide a snug, adjustable fit, and the external-fill design lets you top off your water supply without taking the reservoir out of your pack—a crucial timesaver on the trail.On sweltering days, we recommend filling the reservoir with ice—not only will you have cold water to sip, but the mesh back panels let the reservoir cool your core as you run. The reservoir compression also makes it easy to cinch everything down for a slosh-free run.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
External fill, secure zippered phone pocket, stretch overflow storage, reflectivity, fits 30″-46″ chest.
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Water bottle, extra layer, nutrition, phone, keys.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
1/4 turn – easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Hydration Capacity: 50 oz / 1.5L
- Total Capacity: 1.5L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 9.5 oz / .27 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 12 in / 30 cm
- Back Panel: Air mesh
- Harness: Fixed harness with cargo pockets and dual slider™ sternum strap. Fits 30″—46″ chest.
- Fabric: 70D reverse chain nylon.
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
RESERVOIR CLEANINGThe best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.)
- Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve.
- Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again.
You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.