Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why we reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. The double-walled, vacuum-insulated steel vessel keeps 12 oz. of coffee or tea piping hot for 6 hours, with an impact cap that prevents dents or cracks if you drop it.
- One-handed self-sealing lever
- Leak-proof closure
- Lock-open button for frequent sipping
- Arms flip up for easy cleaning
- Vacuum insulation stays hot 4+ hours
- Impact cap prevents dents and cracks
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Total Capacity: 12 oz / 354 ml
- Total Weight: 7.24 oz / 205 g
- Dimensions: 7.48 X 4.13 in / 19 X 10.5 cm
- Vessel: Stainless steel
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Care cleaning for the forge:
The Forge’s cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
Cap cleaning tips:
Remove lid from vessel.
Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
Hand washing tip for the vessel
Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.