The Free Motion LIVEAXIS™ High Pulley helps to build core strength while preventing injury. Live-sliding pulleys follow your path of movement—offering progressive resistance and optimum muscle activation throughout your entire exercise. Independent arm movements allow for specific exercises that target muscles in the back, shoulders and arms. Plus, the High Pulley engages your stabilizer muscles helping you improve core strength and overall balance.
Features & Benefits
- PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE › Live-sliding pulley technology allows the user’s muscles to stay at optimum activation with never-ending resistance throughout the entire movement.
- DUAL INDEPENDENT TRACKS › each pulley glides up and down on an independent track with each movement—ensuring never-ending resistance and a more effective workout
- SWIVEL PULLEYS › because the pulleys swivel, it allows the user to target specific muscles and recruit the muscles being used to stabilize and balance the body.
- CABLE TRAVEL › Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise flexion, single arm: 58 inches (147 cm), two arms: 42 inches (107 cm).
- ENCLOSED 200 LB. WEIGHT STACK › Limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- KICK PLATES ›18-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION › Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours of salt spray testing.
- ADA COMPLIANT › Compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- Dimensions: 74” H x 45” W x 64” L | 188 cm H x 114 cm W x 163 cm L
- Effective Resistance: 1 arm – 50 lbs. (23 kg) | 2 arms – 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration: 10 – 200 x 10 lbs. (4.5 – 91 x 4.5 kg)
- Weight: 475 lbs. (216 kg)
- Cable Diameter: Exerflex Pro®: 5/32-inch rated to 980 lbs. (445 kg)
- Warranty: 10-Year Frame
- 3-Year Bearings, Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stack
- 1-Year Cables, Labor
- 120-Day Handles, Accessories