If you’re looking for a long-lasting cooler box with a secure closure, the MaxCold 54 from Igloo can hold ice for up to 5 days with its foam-insulated lid and body.
There’s a strong, hybrid latch to keep the lid securely closed, as well as multiple tie-down points to secure your cooler to trucks, boat decks, or marina docks if needed.
There are comfort-grip handles for ease of transport, a drain plug, and four self-draining cup holders on the top too.
Made with eco-friendly foam, the Igloo brand is one you can trust to keep your drinks cool.
- MaxCold®: Foam-insulated lid and body provide up to 5 days of ice-retention performance
- The hybrid latch has a stainless steel hinge for added durability and secure lid closure
- Cool Riser Technology – elevated design improves cooling performance
- Four dual-sized, self-draining cup holders keep your cold ones within arm’s reach
- Multiple tie-down points to secure coolers to truck beds, boat decks, or marina docks
- Comfort-grip handles
- Triple-snap drain plug for hose hookup
- THERMECOOL™ Foam – Cleaner, eco-friendly insulation
- Volume: 51 liters
- Weight: 9.25 Ibs / 4195 g
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 25.38 x 15.38 x 15.06 in / 64.45 x 39.05 x 38.26 cm