- Drink directly from lakes, rivers, and streams or fill a container to use your straw water filter on the go with protection against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Enhanced microfilter performance helps to reduce clogging from sand and silt for a better flow rate
- Lightweight and durable, pack it anywhere for your backup hydration, emergency, or on-the-go needs
- Unlimited shelf life means no need to worry about how long it’s been in your emergency go-bag unused
- Highly versatile: Can also be attached to most water bottles and to standard gravity hoses with removable threaded bottom cap
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter will last up to 4,000 L (1,000 gallons) of water, that’s enough drinking water for one for over 5 years
We took the most popular outdoor water filtration device on the market and reimagined it for added versatility, sustainability, a better grip experience, and updated design and colors. This ultra-lightweight personal water filter straw is made from high-performance premium sustainable materials, it has no extra parts to keep track of, and it boasts an enhanced flow rate for easy sipping. At 2 ounces and 5 years of safe water in the palm of your hand, no backpack, pocket, emergency bag, or glove compartment should be without one. Drink directly from lakes, rivers, and streams or fill a container to use your LifeStraw on the go with protection against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness. Rigorously tested to meet drinking water protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI.
- Enhanced microfilter performance – our re-engineered filter helps reduce clogging from sand & silt for a better flow rate over the long haul
- Extreme durability – premium materials make it tougher and ultra leak-proof
- Highly versatile – built-in gravity hose attachment and universal threading for squeeze bottles
- Weight: 2.3 oz | 65 g
- Dimensions: 1.26 x 7.7 in | 3.2 x 19.5 cm
LifeStraw Peak Series Straw Filter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L (the filter will stop allowing water to flow through once it has reached the end of its lifetime!)
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series personal water filter straw, user manual
We took our original LifeStraw— the most popular outdoor water filtration device!—and reimagined it. With an enhanced flow rate for easy sipping and an easy-grip design, the Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw is designed for better backcountry use. This means a re-engineered filter with enhanced microfilter performance to reduce clogging from sand and silt. It means extreme durability with premium materials to make it tougher and ultra leak-proof. The Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw is highly versatile with a built-in gravity hose attachment and a removable bottom cap which reveals threading compatible with countless systems including squeeze bottles and most single-use bottles.
The Peak Series personal water filter straw features a removable bottom cap with threading that allows it to be compatible with most standard single-use water bottles as well as squeeze systems. The removable bottom cap also reveals a built-in gravity hose attachement for connecting to gravity systems.