Introducing the new line of Free Motion Fitness strength equipment. Generation II offers a sleek design, sophisticated construction and advanced upgrades so you can train your body the way it was meant to move. The Free Motion Step builds balance, strength and coordination. Targets muscles in the entire lower body to increase strength for activities such as climbing stairs.
- New! Stop Collar: The Free Motion Step Generation II offers a durable stop collar for optimal handle positioning.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Adjustable Step: the step adjusts vertically in seven settings and is counter-balanced for easy positioning. Textured Step and Platform › both the step and platform are textured to ensure stable foot position.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 76 inches (193 cm), two arms: 38 inches (96.5 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Dimensions (LWH): 72” x 36” x 74” (182 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance: 1 arm – 100 lbs. (45.5 kg), 2 arms – 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration: 5 – 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 – 22.75 x 2.25 kg) 60 – 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 – 68 x 4.5 kg)
- Weight: 610 lbs. (27v7 kg)
- Cable Diameter: 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.