With a 3.3 inch combination blade and seven additional tools, including a pry tool and Phillips screwdriver, the K2 is multipurpose redefined. Each implement is housed on the outside of an ergonomically refined aluminum body for easy access, so you’re never left fumbling in a pinch. Made proudly in Portland, Oregon and covered by our 25-year warranty.
- 420HC Combo Tool: Cut precisely and through rough materials with a straight and serrated blade.
- Pry Tool: A implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- Package Opener: Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- Awl: Puncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes.
- Bottle Opener: Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Extra-small Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws.
- PRODUCT TYPE Pocket Tool
- BLADE LENGTH 3.3 in | 8.4 cm
- CLOSED LENGTH 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- WEIGHT 4.9 oz | 138.9 g
- OVERALL THICKNESS .61 in | 1.6 cm
- HEIGHT 1.3 in | 3.2 cm
420HC Stainless Steel
- Made in the USA: We build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Magnetic Opening & Closing: Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and tool on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Frustration Free Tool Access: Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Removable Pocket Clip: Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.