- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Electrical Crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 154CM Tool: This blade’s high-end, super strong steel stays sharp longer and resists rust.
- 420HC Serrated tool: Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained tool.
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action Scissors: Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Cutting Hook: Safely cut tape, cord, seatbelts, and other materials.
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
- Can Opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener: Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-coated File: Precisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Large Bit Driver: Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Small Bit Driver: Easily switch out small double-sided bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Medium Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and tool on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip & Quick-release Lanyard Ring: An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket tool.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
420HC Stainless Steel, 154CM Stainless Steel, 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Tool
- CLOSED LENGTH 4 in | 10 cm
- WEIGHT 8.3 oz | 235 g
- PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 2.9 in | 7.37 cm
- BRAND Leatherman
- Square Drive #1 & #2
- Eyeglass Screwdriver
- Hex 5/32 & 9/64″
- Hex 1/8″ & 7/64″
- Hex 3/32″ & 5/64″
- Hex 1/16″ & .050″
- Phillips #1 & #2
- Screwdriver 1/8″ & Torx #15
- Screwdriver 1/4″ & 3/16″