- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool
- Stranded-wire Cutters: Cut bundled or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Tool: A tool crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Tool: Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained tool.
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action Scissors: Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop: Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop.
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
- Can Opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener: Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-coated File: Precisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Blade Exchanger®: Swap out t-shank tools to customize your multi-tool.
- Large Bit Driver: Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Large Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- Small Screwdriver: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and tool on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket tool.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Tool
- PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 3.1 in | 7.87 cm
- CLOSED LENGTH 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- WEIGHT 12.5 oz | 335 g
420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
Phillips #1-2 & 3/16″ Screwdriver