The ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh backrest system makes mountain adventures all the more pleasant for families: The load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The child is afforded great comfort: The large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side access and the easy-to-access belt system of the child frame ensure safety – guaranteed by the TÜV GS safety seal of approval.
Known from household utensils, tools and toys: the voluntary quality mark “GS” for manufacturers stands for tested safety [“Geprüfte Sicherheit” in German] pursuant to the requirements of the Product Safety Act. It certifies products that pose no threat to the user if used correctly. Compliance is checked by independent inspection companies such as TÜV SÜD.
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Energy efficient carrying allow the flexibly movable VariFlex ECL hip fins.
- exact and stepless VariSLide back-length with wide -ranging adjustment so both parents can comfortably carry the child
- Hip belt is easy to adjust even with heavy loads via the PullForward system construction
- Load adjustment straps
- continuously adjustable chest strap
- two elastic side pockets; elastic front slot pocket with adjustable hook; large bottom compartment with zipper (Kid comfort)
- long zipped compartment on back for sun roof or 3 litre hydration system
- unisex fit
- two grab handles
- pleasant ventilation thought perforated shoulder straps
- two zipped pockets on the hip fins
- height adjustable child seat with varying cushion width according to age for a healthy seating position
- height-adjustable foot rests with adjustment to fit the child’s feet
- different cover material in child’s seating area: airy and soft in the comfort zone and robust and washable in the foot areas
- 3M reflector
- frame is covered with fabric in seating area
- the sturdy aluminium frame with broad platform is tip-over resistant – very helpful when getting into the seat
- setting the child carrier down is easy with its base that has a noticeable lock function
- key holder
- folds for trasnport
- Material: 210D PA