The professional among the hiking backpacks can carry everything needed for a multi-day tour. Thanks to the innovative carrying system with small and high-positioned, extremely body-hugging hip fins, the weight of the load is optimally transferred to the spring steel frame. Even on challenging territory, alpine athletes have maximum control of the backpack and are always safe on go. Thanks to smart details such as carabiner clasps on the shoulder straps, the Trail Pro becomes a via ferrata backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for:
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Active Comfort Fit
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Load adjustment straps
- SOS label
- Compression straps
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- snug hip fins
- Lid compartment
- Two side outer pockets
- Front zip access
- PFC free
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.