Travel | City
- shoulder strap carry option: waist belt can be reconfigured to function as a shoulder strap
- side pouches (e.g. for small drinks bottles)
- large zipped main compartment with small mesh inner pocket
- mesh pouches at the front
- key clip
- compression straps
Your Optimal Companion For:
Inner compartment for valuables
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.