The Futura is designed for longer day hikes and multi-day hikes where high comfort and ease of use are the focus. With the new mesh of the Aircomfort back system is provided for maximum ventilation. This means up to 25% less sweating and therefore a higher performance. The movable ActiveFit shoulder straps and the ergonomic hip fins (with pull-forward adjustment) also ensure pleasant wearing comfort. In addition, the separate bottom compartment creates for additional organization options in the backpack.
The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign® certified material.
Your optimal companion for:
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Lid compartment
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- ACTIVE COMFORT FIT: For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
- LESS PERSPIRATION: The mesh back system maximizes ventilation and reduces perspiration on the trail. Pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps and ergonomic hip fins (with Pull-Forward system) further increase the carry comfort.
- RECYCLED: 50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.