Our Aircontact trekking backpack has won the title of “indestructible”. Therefore, we have opted for gentle changes: It is extremely robust, but now it is even neater, more modern and streamlined when trekking. And even more comfortable: Thanks to the new, flexible, suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the re-designed hip fins, the backpack moulds itself comfortably around the wearer – for noticeably more comfort. For women, the new system is equipped with the tried and tested features of the SL fit. In addition, there is now the new 70+10 SL model.
Your optimal companion for:
- Aircontact System
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariQuick System
- VariFlex System
- Round Profile Frame
- Height adjustable lid
- Bottom compartment
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Removal backpack lid
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
Top features of Aircontact 45 + 10:
- Removable backpack lid: Removal backpack lid with zipped compartment and two valuables compartments, which can be converted into a daypack in the blink of an eye thanks to the fixing rings and additional straps
- Front zip access: Zip access at the front of the backpack with which the clothing or equipment in the lower part of the backpack can be easily accessed.
100D PA High Tenacity
This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.