Our Aircontact trekking backpack has earned the predicate “unbreakable”. That’s why we decided on a gentle evolution: It is extremely robust, but comes tidier, more modern and slimmer with the trekking. And has become even more comfortable: Thanks to the new flexibly suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip fins, the backpack hugs the wearer comfortably – for noticeably more comfort.
Your optimal companion for:
- VariQuick System
- Height adjustable lid
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- VariFlex System
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- Active Comfort Fit
- Walking pole holder
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Compression straps
- Material loops on front & lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Two elastic side pockets
- Double bottom
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Head recess
- PFC free
100D PA High Tenacity
This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.