Urban commuters who want to be well organized in everyday life rely best on the practical organization system of the Giga series. The revised Airstripes back system provides the necessary ventilation of the back. So you never sweat even on stressful days in the office, university or school. The giant offers especially plenty of space for those who carry around a little more. Even 17 inch laptops find their place here.
Your optimal companion for:
- Removable waist belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Laptop compartment up to 17 inch
- Document compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Padded handles
- Key clip
- Padded, sturdy base
- Compression straps
- Load adjustment straps
- PFC free
300D PES Ripstop
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
300D PES Ripstop
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.