The hip daypack is the ideal solution for all adventures in the city. Whether in the museum, in the café, at the market or at the playground: The small, lightweight backpack convinces everywhere with simple style and thoughtful functions. A hidden zipper compartment provides quick access to valuables and wallet, inside magazines are well organized in the separate document compartment.
- Stretch side pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Robust and water repellent material at the front
- Contact back system
- Document compartment
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFAS free
300D PES Ripstop
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
300D PES Ripstop
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.