Pared down to the essentials, the new Flyt still has all the features you need for a big day on the trails: Clips to attach a half-shell helmet, side compression straps to attach a full-face helmet and two stowable gear straps for attaching protective gear to the outside of the pack. And of course, there’s the TÜV/GS-certified back protector that’s easy to remove and provides maximum safety for when things go wrong. The deuter Airstripes back system on the Flyt provides excellent ventilation across the back.
Your optimal companion for:
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- Compression straps
- Sunglasses holder
- Contact system
Top Features of the Flyt 14:
- Protector: The TÜV-GS tested back system combines pleasant carrying comfort and outstanding ventilation in the spaces between the pads with maximum safety for falls.
- Smartphone Pocket: Pocket for smartphones on the back with side zip. The smartphone is protected but also accessible without having to take off the backpack.
- Helmet Clip: Just clip the helmet in keep access to your compartments.
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
100D PA High Tenacity
This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.