On your back, ready, go. The new Guide is not only lighter than its predecessor, but also cleverly thought out. With the frontal access, you can get to your equipment quickly and don’t lose any time on your tour. If you want to save additional weight, simply remove the hip fins, the helmet bracket or the frame. Thanks to the Alpine Back System, the rucksack sits tight and close to your body: you are safe on the mountain.
Your optimal companion for:
- VariFlex System
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Height adjustable lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Removable hip belt
- SOS label
- Ski carry system
- Compression straps
- Helmet Mount
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Accès latéral zippé au compartiment principal
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- PFC free
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.