Reduced to the essentials, this lightweight pack made with bluesign® certified body fabric expertly balances comfort and weight, so you can devote more energy to the trail. This is largely down to the Aircontact back system covered in Air Spacer mesh which performs three functions in one to save weight: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation. The innovative Clip & Loop back length adjustment offers a tailored, comfortable fit, while mobile VariFlex ECL hip fins and an ergonomic lumbar pad distribute the load effectively. And the hardwearing ripstop body fabric made from performance fibers is built to withstand the rigors of long-distance hiking.
Your optimal companion for:
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Clip & Loop adjustable back length
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Outer pockets (3)
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- SOS label
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Material straps at the front
- Air Spacer Mesh – Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Mesh hip fins
- Spindrift collar
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
200D 2X2 PA Ripstop bluesign®
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.