This comfortable pack is very versatile thanks to modular gear straps that can be positioned to attach a range of items depending on the undertaking or the gear you need to take. Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame in combination with mobile hip fins that wrap around the hips and deuter’s ergonomic trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad combine to effectively distribute and stabilize the load
Your optimal companion for:
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Walking pole holder
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Load adjustment straps
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Spindrift collar
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- Height adjustable lid
- Air Spacer Mesh – Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Lid compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Aircontact System
- Material loops on front & lid
- Removal backpack lid
- PFC free
500D TEXTURED PA
235 D REC PA PLAIN bluesign®
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very torn and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.