The clean, light backpack is multi-talented – among other things, it is the perfect companion on fixed-rope routes or sporty hikes. Thanks to the Aircontact back system, the ultimate in carrying comfort is guaranteed, and innovative details, such as the carabiner clasp on the shoulder straps, make the Trail into a fixed-rope-route backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for:
- Delrin® U-frames
- Active Comfort Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Stowable hip belt
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- PFC free
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.