Long distance hikes are exactly your thing? Then the Futura Air Trek SL, which offers maximum comfort on long tours, is your ideal companion. The VariSlide system allows infinite adjustment to any body size. The moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts make for comfortable wearing. The Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system keeps you optimally ventilated. In order to offer you maximum space and organization possibilities for your equipment, there is a side bellows pocket and a height-adjustable lid (+10 L) in addition to the large front access.
Your optimal companion for:
- VariSlide System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Compression straps
- Key clip
- Name tag inside
- Fastening loops on lid
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled: 50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
- PFC free
- VARISLIDE SYSTEM: In addition to the right backpack, the right adjustement plays a decisive role for perfect wearing comfort. This means that models with back length adjustment should be adjusted precisely. Especially with loads of more than ten kilograms and long walking times, individual adjustment is crucial for wearing comfort. This is why we equip our models with VariQuick or VariSlide systems from a volume of 35 liters upwards.
- ACTIVE COMFORT FIT: For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
- VARIFLEX SYSTEM: The flexible VariFlex hip belt facilitates the efficient transport of medium loads, since it effortlessly follows every movement of the carrier. The ergonomic fins made of bilaminate foam with PE reinforcement transfer the load to the hips.
- SL WOMEN’S FIT
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.