The lightweight, technical Futura SL hiking backpack is specifically designed for women. With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shaped hip fins, the Futura SL creates a solid, secure fit around the back and hips. The new-style mesh on the Aircomfort back system creates maximum airflow across the back for athletic hiking. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
Your optimal companion for:
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round Profile Frame
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Mesh back system
Top features of Futura 25 SL:
- Aircomfort System: The maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces the loss of fluid by up to 25% and therefore ensures there is less stress on the cardiovascular system but more performance – scientifically proven by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- Active Comfort Fit: For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
- Snug Hip Fins: Extra light and soft hip fins with a zip pocket
- Pull Forward Hip Fins: enable simple and precise adjustment
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.