- one zipped mesh pocket on the outside for toothbrush
- two zipped compartments
- zipped main compartment with mesh inner compartment
- hanger strap with buckle
Your Optimal Companion For:
Different mesh structures that are used primarily in accessories.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.