- key clip
- adjustable belt
- spacious zipped main compartment
- internal zipped PES Mesh pocket
- two inner compartments
Your Optimal Companion For:
210D PA Ripstop
A 210 denier polyamide fabric with stronger RipStop threads and PU coating. This very fine and light, yet extremely robust fabric is ideal for the construction of lightweight backpacks.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.