Modular gear straps make this pack highly versatile and can be adapted to attach gear to the outside of the pack. This backpack is made using bluesign®-certified body fabric and has extra stow space in two large detachable hip fin pockets. And there’s a zip-out bottle holster for a water bottle. The VariSlide back length adjustment, snug-fitting VariFlex hip fins and pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps create a tailored fit no matter what the capacity and Air Spacer mesh further enhances the comfort.
Your optimal companion for:
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- VariSlide System
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Removable hip belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Includes a day pack
- Material loops on front & lid
- Spindrift collar
- VariFlex System
- Front zip access
- Aircontact System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
330D TEXTURED WEFT REC PA
1000D TEXTURED PA
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.