The new AC Lite, which also comes in a women-specific version (SL), is the ideal companion for day hikes. Our popular hiking pack is now even lighter and features our Aircomfort back system for maximum ventilation. A large zipper opening down the full length of the front provides an excellent overview of contents. A cell phone, snacks etc. are easy to access in the stretch mesh side pockets. And a helmet holder can be attached using dedicated docking loops on the fron
- Round Profile Frame
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Walking pole holder
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- Waist belt with hip pads
- Mesh back system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.