The Fox, our trekking backpack for kids and teenagers, was revised to provide the technical design and great functionality of our “big” backpacks fully adapted to the needs of kids. Thanks to the VariQuick back length adjustment system, the Fox also grows with the child so they can enjoy with their adventure backpack for a longer time.
Your optimal companion for:
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- Hip fin with loops
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
210D PA Ripstop
The tightly woven 210 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination of high strength and low weight. The technical shiny surface with robust Ripstop threads lends the fabric its striking appearance. The extremely light and yet highly stable fabric is perfect for robust lightweight constructions. High-quality PU coating.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.