On the road for a day bike tour with luggage light as a feather: Race Air 10 weighs no more than 800 grams. Thanks to its three-sided ventilation and compact fit with ergonomically designed mesh shoulder straps and hip fins the Race Air models can be used on the most challenging stretches. And thanks to the volume expansion, you can take even more on tour with the Race EXP Air 14+3.
Highlights of Deuter Race EXP Air
- Aircomfort system: The maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces the loss of fluid by up to 25% and therefore ensures there is less stress on the cardiovascular system but more performance – scientifically proven by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- Expandable volumes: Sideways expandable storage
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to kep your valuables safe.
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/ or with zip
- Contact system
- Helmet bracket: The helmet bracket can be fixed at the front of the backpack in such a way that the helmet is always firmly and securely attached to the backpack.
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume 3 litres.
- Organiser: Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Rear light loop: A rear light can be attached to the small loop for increased safety
- Mesh hip fins: Light mesh hip fins guarantee comfort when carrying, load distribution and ventilation of the hips.
- Sunglasses holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
100D PA Ripstop
Very light polyamide fabric with 100 D strength. The relatively thin but robust material is distinguished by a narrow RipStop structure, which gives it its stability. In the usual Deuter quality, the fabric is PU coated and will withstand at least a 1500 mm water column.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.