The lightweight racing driver among our bike backpacks. Because every gram counts when you’re en route fast! The functional and uncomplicated biker backpack is a winner with its outstanding ventilation system and ergonomic mesh shoulder straps.
Highlights of Deuter Race X
- Airstripes System: Airstripes padding with ventilation channels guarantees the free circulation of air over more than 80% of the back thanks to the small contact area, but at the same time the backpack sits secure and compact on the back during all maneuvers.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume 2 litres.
- Organiser: Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Rear light loop: A rear light can be attached to the small loop for increased safety.
- Fixing loops for the helmet holder: The Deuter helmet holder (available as an optional extra) can be hung onto the loops and ensures that the helmet is secured stowed.
- Mesh hip fins: Light mesh hip fins guarantee comfort when carrying, load distribution and ventilation of the hips.
- Sunglass holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/ or with zip
- Contact system
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
100D PA Ripstop
Very light polyamide fabric with 100 D strength. The relatively thin but robust material is distinguished by a narrow RipStop structure, which gives it its stability. In the usual Deuter quality, the fabric is PU coated and will withstand at least a 1500 mm water column.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.