Our all-rounder has rediscovered itself! More streamlined, more modern and much more adaptable, the Trans Alpine now joins us on tour. The front mesh compartment stows not only a helmet but also equipment, shopping and much more. The mobile pocket is easily accessible without having to take off the backpack. Large zipper openings make the front and bottom pocket extremely accessible and the organiser pockets ensure you always have an overview. The Trans Alpine has been a favourite for years thanks to the high level of carrying comfort with the three-zone cover on the back and the compact fit provided by the hip fins that are set deep inside.
- Airstripes System
- Bottom compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Helmet Mount
- SOS label
- Sitting mat
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Smartphone pocket
- Rear light loop
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compression straps
- Contact system
210D PA Ripstop
The tightly woven 210 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination of high strength and low weight. The technical shiny surface with robust Ripstop threads lends the fabric its striking appearance. The extremely light and yet highly stable fabric is perfect for robust lightweight constructions. High-quality PU coating.
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.