The super-robust forest-school backpack recommended by and developed with the state association, Wald- und Naturkindergärten in Bayern e.V., is naturally extremely simple to use and carries all the necessities for survival: Drinking bottle, meal, saw, dungarees and all the found treasures.
Highlights of waldfuchs
- Contact System: The ergonomically designed back pads in the contact system surround the back and distribute the load evenly. The heaviest point, which lies close to the back, also makes carrying easier. The ventilation channels between the pads and the breathable 3D AirMesh ensure pleasant ventilation.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment : Elasticated inner compartment for storing wey/sweaty clothing water reservoir, etc.
- Sitting mat: Removable sitting mat
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticate and/or with zip
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
Each textile product is the result of a comprehensive manufacturing process. Raw materials and many other components are needed for this, such as dyes or chemical auxiliary materials. Assessed and sustainably produced components are designated as bluesign® APPROVED. Thus, step by step, there are no missing links in sustainable materials and work steps – from the raw material to the finished product.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.