If you enjoy extensive world travel but want a practical backpack that offers all the benefits of a suitcase, then look no further. With its front access, four grab handles and reinforced side walls, the Access Pro is an extremely versatile backpack. Compression straps, clever partitioning and a separate bag for dirty laundry ensure your gear is securely stowed at all times. And on longer walking days, you’ll appreciate the comfort of the Access Pro’s Contact system on your back. An integrated cover protects the carry system through airport baggage handling. For shorter trips or days out, it comes with a day pack with a padded laptop compartment.
All AViANT products are equipped with NFC technology.
Highlights of AViANT ACCESS PRO 60
- NFC-technology: Hold your NFC-enabled smartphone to the integrated NFC chip and register your product. Advantages: Check whether this is an original product from Deuter. If you lose your baggage at an airport or during your trip, the registration will help you to find it again.
- Laptop compartment: up to 13″: Padded compartment for a laptop up to 13 inch in the integrated daypack
- Contact System: The ergonomically designed back pads in the contact system surround the back and distribute the load evenly. The heaviest point, which lies close to the back, also makes carrying easier. The ventilation channels between the pads and the breathable 3D AirMesh ensure pleasant ventilation
- Circular profile frames: The circular profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel stands out thanks to its uncomplicated, light and flexible construction. It is practically indestructible and gives the mesh its fixed tension whilst transferring the load to the hip belt. The pleasantly flexible carrying behavior ensures freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Padded hip belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Includes a day pack: The backpack includes a smaller day pack for short day tours.
- Compression straps: Compression straps for compressing the backpack when not completely full or to fix other objects to the outside.
- Front stuff pocket: The practical mesh pocket on the front of the backpack offers enough space to store a small day pack or additional luggage, such as jackets, thanks to its elasticated material.
- Shoe compartment:The additional zipped compartment for storing shoes can be easily stored in your luggage and protects the rest of your belongings from dirt. The bag is not attached and can be removed.
- Carrying system cover: Zipped cover in the carrying system for storing shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
We use the extremely robust 420D polyamide fabric for the Rise ski tour backpacks. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.