You have a longer trekking tour ahead of you and are looking for a spacious backpack for all your luggage? And you want to be spontaneous and flexible on your tours? Then the Aircontact Pro is just the thing!
The Aircontact Pro is designed for a total weight of up to 30 kilos.
Since the V-frame of the back system transfers 70% of the weight to the hip fins, the travel backpack is particularly comfortable to wear. In addition, the open-pored functional foam ensures a pleasant exchange of air with every movement. The result: 15% less sweating than with a conventional carrying system.
The integrated daypack in the Aircontact Pro 60+15 is particularly suitable for short trips. With it, you are also flexible and spontaneous on longer trips. And here’s the thing: Thanks to the new bottle holder, on the side between the hip fin and the pack, you can easily reach your drink and snacks at any time. The push button fixes the contents, so that even in the bend everything remains in the bag.
Your optimal companion for:
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Head recess
- Stretch side pockets
- Robust outer material
- Material straps at the front
- PFC free
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.