You have a longer trekking tour ahead of you and are looking for a spacious backpack for all your luggage? Preferably one that guarantees a lot of freedom of movement and comfort and is also as light as possible? Then the Aircontact Pro is just the thing!
With the same features, it is now over 400 grams lighter thanks to reduced material consumption and offers plenty of space for your luggage: the new Aircontact Pro is designed for up to 30 kilos total weight.
Since 70% of the weight is on the hip fins, the travel backpack is particularly comfortable to wear. In addition, the open-pored functional foam ensures a pleasant exchange of air with every movement. The result: 15% less sweating than with a conventional carrying system.
And here’s the kicker: thanks to the new bottle holder, located on the side between the hip fin and the pack, you can easily reach your drink and snacks at any time. The push button fixes the contents so that even in the bend everything remains in the bag.
Your optimal companion for:
- Active Comfort Fit
- Height adjustable lid
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Outer pockets (3)
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- VariFlex System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Drinking system compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Includes a day pack
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- VariSlide System
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Head recess
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Stretch side pockets
- Robust outer material
- Material straps at the front
- PFC free
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
I AM A MAN, CAN I WEAR AN SL BACKPACKS?
Yes! The fit of the SL backpacks is based on an average woman of athletic build. However, since not all women are “average”, our standard models are suitable for some women. Conversely, all of the SL models are also suitable for men:
- for a slim build, aside from the unisex fit
- for long legs, because they have a short back
- for men’s clothing size 44–48 (S/M)