Highlights of Deuter Bike I 20
- Airstripes System: Airstripes padding with ventilation channels guarantees the free circulation of air over more than 80% of the back thanks to the small contact area, but at the same time the backpack sits secure and compact on the back during all maneuvers.
- Splints: Frame construction
- Expandable volumes: Sideways expandable storage
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing water reservoir, etc.
- Helmet bracket: The helmet bracket can be fixed at the front of the backpack in such a way that the helmet is always firmly and securely attached to the backpack.
- Sitting mat: Removable siting mat
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume 3 litres.
- Organiser: Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Smartphone pocket: Pocket for smartphones on the back with side zip. The smartphone is protected but also accessible without having to take off the backpack.
- Mesh hip fins: Light mesh hip fins guarantee comfort when carrying, load distribution and ventilation of the hips.
- Sunglasses holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/ or with zip
- Contact system
Dedicated to its history: In 1990, the Bike 1 was the first biker backpack worldwide. Thanks to the fact that this old hand continued to be developed, it is now a highly functional and modern bicycle backpack for day tours. Its clean design and well thought out functions make it the ideal professional companion for bikers on trails in the mountains or going to the ice-cream parlour in the city.
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it’s very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
* D stands for Denier. It describes the weight of the yarn. 600D is equivalent to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibers are very tear and abrasion resistant and absorb hardly any moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibers are extremely durable and abrasion resistant. In addition, they are characterized by high elasticity and low weight.