Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Highlights of Climber
- Alpine System: The system combines a firm, secure fit with the ultimate in carrying comfort and pleasant ventilation between the two Softstripe back pads.
- Load adjustment straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Padded hip belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Ice Axe Attachment: Attachment for pick/ice axe
- Walking pole holder: Loops to fasten walking poles
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 2 litres.
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Lid compartment: The integrated zip pocket in the lid guarantees easy access to your most important articles.
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label: Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder: The Deuter helmet holder (available as an optional extra) can be hung onto the loops and ensures that the helmet is secured stowed.
- High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
- Contact system: Contact system
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.