A small bike backpack that looks good on any terrain: longer tours, single trail rides or at the ice-cream stop. For extended day trips simply expand the rucksack to fit more into the main compartment. The hydration system can be accommodated in an easy access compartment at the back.
- mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- internal organizer and tool mesh pockets
- reflective safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
- stowable helmet flap
- detachable rain cover
- mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1/14 lbs/oz / 840 g
- Volume: 730 cubic inches / 12 litre
18 / 8.7 / 7.1 (H x W x D) inches
46 / 22 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Macro Lite 210
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it’s very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.