Our newly restyled Bike Rucksack Compact sits super tightly with its Auto-Compress hip-fin design – even when the trail is particularly bumpy. And the expandable pack is especially accessible: The well-organised front compartment for tools & more can be opened extremely wide.
Highlights of Compact Exp 16
- Airstripes System: Airstripes padding with ventilation channels guarantees the free circulation of air over more than 80% of the back thanks to the small contact area, but at the same time the backpack sits secure and compact on the back during all movements.
- Splints: Frame construction
- Expandable volumes: Sideways expandable storage
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: Removable rain cover with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Helmet Mount: The helmet holder can be attached to the front of the backpack so that the helmet sits securely and firmly on the backpack.
- Drinking system compartment: Compartment with fixing for Streamer water reservoir
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres (except with the Streamer 1,5L due to its special shape)
- Organiser: Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Rear light loop: A rear light can be attached to the small loop for increased safety.
- Mesh hip fins: Light mesh hip fins guarantee comfort when carrying, load distribution and ventilation of the hips.
- Pull-forward hip fins: enable simple and precise adjustment
- Sunglasses holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Compression straps: Compression straps for compressing the backpack when not completely full or to fix other objects to the outside.
- Contact system: Contact system
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
210D PA Ripstop
A 210 denier polyamide fabric with stronger RipStop threads and PU coating. This very fine and light, yet extremely robust fabric is ideal for the construction of lightweight backpacks.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.