The sporty and functional hiking backpack for women is ideal for day hikes, the office or for a trip around town. The new construction of its mesh back system is a real revolution in comfort: Aircomfort Sensic combines lightness, perfect fit, comfortable ease of movement with flexibility and maximum ventilation thanks to cutting-edge new solutions.
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Round Profile Frame
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Load adjustment straps
- SL Women’s Fit
- Mesh back system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.