This lightweight, the technical backpack is perfect for more athletic day hikes: The Aircomfort back system is extremely comfortable and the new-style mesh creates maximum airflow across the back. The result is 25% less perspiration and consequently, increased performance. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign® certified material.
Your optimal companion for:
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0-liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Organizer compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
210D PA RECYCLED
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear-resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibers are very torn and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibers are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.