Quickly en route in the mountains with the light-as-a-feather Speed Lite. Thanks to its athletic V-line and anatomically-shaped shoulder straps, the lightweight all-rounder offers enormous freedom of movement on day hikes and for many other sporting activities. A high level of comfort and technically ingenious functions without superfluous pounds of material is what the Speed Lite is all about.
Your optimal companion for:
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rear light loop
- Removable waist belt
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Valuables compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lite System
- PFC free
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.