Here is the right backpack for everyone! Our family of all-rounders starts with the smallest Step Out for urban all-round use. The middle one is already really sporty and the head of the family swallows with 22 l volume any university, everyday and sports.
Your optimal companion for:
- Stretch side pockets
- Document compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Rear light loop
- Carrying handle
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Key clip
- Material straps at the front
- Zipped front pocket
- Removable waist belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Compression straps
- Accès latéral zippé au compartiment principal
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.