Our Superbike backpack really lives up to its name: As well as the compact fit and the perfect weight distribution, this clever day tourer has an integral windshield vest as well as a neon-coloured rain hood. When more is needed at times: The volume can be expanded in the blink of an eye.
Your optimal companion for:
- Splints: frame construction
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Expandable volumes
- Stretch side pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Windshield: breathable windbreak on the lid of the backpack
- Rear light loop
- Rain Cover
- Removable sitting mat
- Reflectors for better visibility
- PFC free
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.