- shoulder strap carry option
- comfortable, stowable hip fins
- side pouches (e.g. for small drinks bottles)
- internal valuables pocket
- waist belt can be reconfigured to function as a shoulder strap
- large zipped main compartment with small mesh inner pocket
- mesh pouches at the front and sides
- key clip
- compression straps
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean
The new “Deuter Hybrid Check 420” fabric combines function and contemporary style. Despite its 420D strength, this polyamide textile is relatively finely woven and extremely robust. The PU coating on the reverse makes the material water-repellent to 1500 mm WC. The characteristic check surface is created by the different surfaces of the weaving yarn.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.